Are you caught in the Alfred Angelo aftermath? We have some ideas to help you still comfortably(ish) find your way to the altar.
1. Dig up your prom dress.
The Alfred Angelo thing is a coincidence.
2. Borrow your mom’s.
If she didn’t already bring it to the Salvation Army like mine did.
3. Blow it up.
If you’re up on your balloon animal techniques…
4. Paint it on your bod.
Wondering where her nips are? Same here.
5. Not in good enough shape for that? Neither are we. Try making one out of cake.
We know you like cake.
6. Speaking of carbs – how ’bout using bread bag clips?
7. Whip one up out of toilet paper.
And hell, if it turns out ok, enter it into the Ripley’s Believe It or Not! annual contest. This year, they’re donating some of the TP gowns to brides who were screwed by Alfred Angelo.
8. Speaking of the toilet, have you considered crafting one from newspaper?
9. Stitch together some Target bags.
You know you have a million in that plastic bag holder thingy.
10. And when Alfred Angelo gives your cash back…
Have you seen some crazy “dresses”? Share them with us!